Mr. Ira Scott
Community Outreach Co-Director
Board of Directors, Member
Subject Matter Expert: The ACE Study, Crisis Intervention, Conflict Resolution, Trauma, Linguistics
Ira Scott came to Judicial Advocacy with an extensive background in sales in the corporate world and coaching / training as a self employed business owner as follows:
Corporate / Business Background
- Multi-Million Dollar Monthly Sales Producer - Financial Services.
- Superior Relationship, Leadership & Support Skills
- Keen Client Needs Assessment Aptitude
- Excellent Negotiating & Influencing Skills
- Exceptional Problem Resolution Abilities
Business Owner - Lean Into Life ™., Inc.
- Faculty - 2016 Brief Therapy Conference of The Milton H Erickson Foundation, Inc., San Diego, CA.
- Co-Author - Contagious Optimism Volumes 1&2 - Uplifting Stories and Motivation for Positive Forward Thinking.
- Speaker/Presenter - Contagious Optimism Live - Florida Atlantic University, Jupiter, FL. 2014. - ICF (International Coach Federation) Accredited
- Certified Social Emotional Life Coach. - Certified Master Practitioner NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming ®).
- Certified Hypnotist American Board of Hypnotherapy Neo-Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Certified Practitioner - The Havening Techniques™
- Certified Trainer - The Havening Techniques™
- Certified "Belief Craft ™” Knowledge Engineering and Sleight of Mouth. - Certified
- HNP (Human Needs Psychology) / Strategic Intervention (a project dedicated to extracting the most practical and effective forms of strategic action and communication from a variety of disciplines: Ericksonian therapy, strategic family therapy, Human Needs Psychology, organizational psychology, neurolinguistics, psychology of influence, strategic studies, traditions of diplomacy and negotiation, and others).
- RESPONSE of Suffolk County - Suicide Counseling / Prevention. - Member
- ICF (International Coach Federation). - Member - LICA (Long Island Coaching Alliance).
- Member - Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming™.
Mr. Scott got involved as an advocate for Human Rights and specifically children’s rights as well as overall reform of the USA’s Judicial System in 2015 when his child was a victim of International Parental Child Abduction (a Federal Felony Sec.1204 title 18 USC). His main area of focus has been Family Court and agencies such as DFCS/DCF/DSS/CPS - AND ending the financial incentives that drive them via title 4 of the SSA, ASFA 1997, CAPTA, and The Bradley Amendment. Ira has been an advocate with Restoring Freedom and FCLU and has had in person meetings in Washington DC at both the US State Dept., and the Dept. of Justice and in NYC at The United Nations. Ira is driven by simply being a voice for the voiceless - our collective children.